3.09.2010

Leaking Stress



It's always nice to have a day off. The juniors had the ACT today; tomorrow and the next day are half days. Awesome!

How do you leak your stress?

This nice weather we have been having for the past couple of days here has been pretty awesome I would say. But don't you ever wonder who made all of the beautiful things? Whether you believe in God or not, don't you wonder how everything got here? I used to hate running but now I don't. I look at it from a whole different perspective. I look as it as a chance to get out of the house and see what surrounds me. I never get the chance to take a long look at what's really around me so this is my way of doing it. Instead of thinking about all the things I am stressed out about like grades I think of what is around me, my mind is on the total opposite subject of stress.
All of the pictures I have posted on here are taken by me. I love photography, it's something I am amused by, it catches my attention easily. This is also something that helps get rid of stress. I show my emotion through the pictures and it takes everything that was on my mind off of it.
Listening to music helps too; it sets the mood.
I talk to God all the time. I know that he listens and he tries to help. I know that he is always there for me and loves me. Just to know that, is enough: I'm never alone, God is with me.
Last, I love to write. When I write it's like everything that was on my mind is now on paper and will never bother me again.

I just wanted to share this with you readers because I know every one's life can be tough, I know everyone gets stressed out easily so here are ways that could help you deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment