4.17.2010



These are a few of my drawings! I have always liked to sketch so, here!
It's been so long since I have last posted! I'm sorry! I think I am going to try doing one post at every end of the week so keep staying tuned!

April 12, 2010 I wrote: Jesus prayed to God the night before he was crucified. Think about this: Jesus was going to die. Yup, it's a terrible thing but the thing He was probably more afraid of was having all of the sin on Him. He was weighed down from the billions and billions of peoples guilt and sin. I can't even comprehend that. Jesus was sweating blood because of this weight, literally.

April 14, 2010 I wrote: "Everything in life we aspire for will be the hardest thing. Other things in life, if we don't get perfect we shrug off. What we're passionate about drives us." --Taylor Dale

No comments:

Post a Comment